three eclectic stores, one unique experience…
An award winning family business, the three shops were founded by Penny Tomlinson and now her son, Dan Rigby and daughter-in-law, Katharine Maclaverty (rigby & mac!) have joined to continue with the winning formula of personal service, product knowledge, trusted advice combined with an eclectic, unusual and stylish edit of products.
rigby & mac aims to echo the different styles of the three shops and provide an interesting and inspiring experience online. The dulwich trader at No.9 combines country style with a touch of glamour. Tomlinsons at No.89 has a feminine, vintage feel and proves that pale is definitely interesting. Ed at No.41 is a modern and quirky fusion of Scandinavian design and global influences. With rigby & mac you can explore all three of our stores and enjoy deciding which style suits you best. Alternatively you can simply take advantage of the great range of product and shop from all three stores!
Awards won by our stores:
- Best Retail Display, The Greats Gift Retailer Awards 2012
- Runner Up, The Telegraph Magazine, Best Small Shops in Britain Awards 2011
- Home and Gift Store of the Year UK 2009 Spring Fair Awards
- Best Independent Retailer London 2007 Progressive Gifts and Home
- Retail Employee of the Year 2004 Progressive Gifts and Home
- Best Independent Retailer London 2003 Progressive Gifts and Home
- ‘Greatest of Greats' Gift Retailer of the year 2003
- Best New Store UK Drapers Record 2000